Are you coming from Grade 8?
Restructured Pathways -
All grade 9 Math and Sciences (Academic Level) with extensive programming and support Academic or Applied
- Students learn to integrate technology into academic classrooms
- Utilizing laptops/tablets/devices for learning
- Connect classroom learning to real-world experience through trips, university, college, trades, workplace partnership-sponsored hands-on activities
- Summer Academy
- Application due on February 3, 2018
Fill out the Applcation Now!
Are You An International Student?
George Harvey Collegiate has welcomed international students into its school community for 10 years. The school has developed many supports and programs that enable students to advance to university and college upon graduation.
The program includes:
- Comprehensive ESL program and ESL transition to English program
- Comprehensive offering of Social Science, Science, Mathematics, Arts university preparation classes
- After school tutoring program
- Full access to 700 laptop/desktop computers and full wireless access for personal devices
- TDSB STEM School – Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics
- Free breakfast program
- ESL Multi-Cultural Club
- Leadership development program partnership with the Vietnamese Assoc.
Are You Coming From Another High School?
Click here for the application